For verification of students who attended, and graduates of De La Salle University-Manila, and/or of documents submitted by your applicants, whether for employment or for further studies, purportedly issued by our University, please follow the procedures below:
- In your company letterhead, please prepare a letter of request for verification of academic information, stating the complete name (used while in school) of the student/graduate and the purpose of the verification.
- The letter must be duly signed by the Human Resources Manager/Director or its equivalent (for employment verification) and by the Dean/Admissions Officer or its equivalent (for academic verification).
- Please attach the following:
- A copy of the document to be verified/authenticated (if applicable)
- AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE RECORDS?(Form C-05) signed by your applicant.
- Your company/institution profile (for first-time requester)
- Valid ID of student subject with signature (passport/government-issued ID/company ID)
- Send the letter to the address below:
VERIFICATION OF RECORDS
c/o Office of the University Registrar
De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue, Manila
You may send the documents via mail or courier. You can also email the scanned documents firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax transmittal is not acceptable.