Who We Are
A pool of confident, competent, and dedicated students.
Coordinates the activities for the Lasallian Personal Effectiveness Program (LPEP). It is a program for the freshmen to help them be acquainted with the University life and provide them a better understanding of the Lasallian culture and heritage.
Assists the Office of Student Leadership, Involvement, Formation, and Empowerment (SLIFE) in handling request for campus tours of feeder schools, international students, and visitors of the university.
Assists in the ushering of guests of the university during special events.
What We Do
Conduct campus tours and usherings.
Assist in special university events.
Coordinate the freshmen orientation.
Human Resource and Development
- Responsible for information dissemination among the ambassadors;
- Spearheads planning for trainings and team building events; and
- Facilitates the recruitment and evaluation of LAmbs.
Marketing and External Affairs
- Contacts and build relationships with corporations, enterprises and different business organizations as potential sponsors for the Freshmen Orientation;
- Manage sponsorship for the organization’s different events and team buildings;
- Contact or coordinate with external organizations that may require the Lasallian Ambassadors.
Operations and Logistics
- Responsible for all logistical requirements of LPEP and other LAmb activities.
- Responsible for the reservation of venues and equipment for all activities.
Documentations and Publicity
- Involved with artistic conceptualization, designing, and overall handling of the creative outputs for the organization’s publicity that is targeted towards audiences within DLSU
- In-charge of photo and video coverage of all events, trainings and programs offered to the LAmbs
- Manages and updates the internal publication of the organization, the Lasallian Ambassadors Manual, which provides correct and updated information about the institution
He/She must be a bonafide student of the University and currently enrolled in an undergraduate course.
He/She must have at least 5 terms left before graduation.
He/She must complete and properly accomplish the application form (may be downloaded from the DLSU website. Type STUDENT LIFE, then click?Online Forms?link.)
He/She must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.0 (Print VIEW GRADE section from your mylasalle account)
He/She must not have any disciplinary offense (major or minor) from the Discipline Office. (Secure Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Discipline Office for CLEARANCE.)
He/She must attend the General Assembly. Time and date are to be announced.