The Finance & Accounting Office is under the leadership of the Vice President for Finance and is located at the La Salle Building (LS-120) of the main campus. It services the entire University, including Students, Faculty, Academic Services Faculty, Administrators, Administrative Services Personnel, Co-Academic Personnel, as well as personnel from other schools in the entire DLSU System. It derives all its plans, policies, and procedures from the following Vision and Mission:
Guided by the Vision of De La Salle, we, the Accounting Staff of De La Salle University, envision ourselves as spiritually and intellectually mature professionals who will safeguard and optimize the resources of the university, provide decision-enabling financial information to the leaders of the academic community, and provide proficient service to the academic community on all matters within our range of responsibilities.
Guided by this Vision and inspired by the La Sallian ideals of Faith, Service, and Communion, we commit ourselves to the following:
- By striving to lead Christian lives characterized by Integrity, Honesty, and Discipline.
- By undertaking all that is necessary to preserve and grow the material resources of the university.
- By ensuring that the University’s resources serve only its Mission, and by empowering the academic community to do the same.
- By fostering a strong and pronounced sense of community and team spirit among the members of the Finance & Accounting Office, under the leadership of the University Controller.
- By supporting the academic community’s organizational synergy towards excellent Teaching, Research, and Service.
The Finance & Accounting Office provides a complete host of services through its four divisions, namely: Accounting, Treasury, Corporate Services, and Corporate Planning. The ensuing organizational chart contains services provided by each Division.
Office of the Vice President for Finance
Room 121 La Salle Hall
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 524-4611 loc 227 (trunk line)
(632) 523-9635 (direct line)
Fax no: (632) 528-422
Email:?Vice President for Finance